|1. Use a medium grit sandpaper and rough up the surface of a brass light switch plate.
2. Ink your rubber stamps using Ranger Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers and stamp desired areas. Let dry.
3. Use a metal letter stamp set to punch in the words on the Mini Dog Tags.
4. Apply paint dabbers to color in the words, remove the access paint with a tissue or paper towel. Let dry.
5. Glue dog tags to light switch plate using Crafter's Pick The Ultimate glue.
6. Apply a layer of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium Matte to entire surface. Set aside to let dry.
Ranger products available at ~ www.rangerink.com