Tips on Riveting
Stack, layer, collage...
1. Use a screw down hole punch to create a 1.6mm hole into the pieces of metal you want to rivet together.
2. String a 1/4" rivet through the holes (if you prefer the look of a large rivet string the nail head from the front of your design, for a small rivet string the nail head from the back).
3. Turn over your piece and cut the straight end of rivet very short to approx. 1/16" above blank or metal piece.
4. Use a ball peen or chasing hammer to flatten the straight end of the rivet.
5. Add a jump ring to complete your pendant!
Making Memories "Washer Words" - www.makingmemories.com