Create handmade connectors with altered blanks!
Lampwork Beads handmade by Amanda Cargill Austin of Sea Shore Glass
Czech glass bead mix available at GalenaBeads.com
Photo Transfer :
1. Paint each blank with an even layer of Dab of Yellow Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint Rangerink.com.
2. While the paint is still wet, place a black/white high quality Epson print ink side down into the paint (you can also use a high-quality laser photo copy from your local printer).
3. Use your finger to smooth over the paper, removing an creases or imperfections.
4. Allow to completely dry. This is very important to achieve a good quality transfer I recommend drying for a couple of hours or to use a heat tool to speed the process.
5. Once dry, spray water from an Inkssentials Mini Mister Rangerink.com over the paper backing. Be sure the entire surface is saturated, you will start to see the paper turn transparent.
6. Use your finger to start removing the paper from the blank. Gently rub your finger over the wet paper, carefully removing it from the image.
7. Once image is revealed and you are satisfied with the clarity, seal each blank with ICE Resin. NOTE: any extra paper pulp that you are having a difficult time removing will clear up when resin is applied.
8. Once resin has cured, wrap blank with a 38mm Gerbera Petal Filigree to create a unique connector or pendant.
Techniques: Wrapping, Linking, Clustering, Riveting, Texturing, Painting, Sealing, Digital,
Materials: Pearls, Crystals, Art glass, Faceted glass, Lampwork glass,