- Jewelry Supplies
- Paints & Patinas
- Finished Jewelry
Designed by Katie Waver
1. Choose your altered blank you would like to use as your canvas.
2. Select which colors of alcohol inks from Ranger you would like your background to be. (I used 3 colors and a metallic)
3. Attach your felt to the Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator also from Ranger.
4. Apply Alcohol Inks by placing the tip of the bottle onto the felt and gently squeeze the ink onto the felt (this will ensure controlled placement of the ink)
5. Repeat with several color inks .
6. Next, add a metallic ink to felt for a great accent (A little goes a long way, so only use a small amount)
7. You are now ready to stamp and twist the inked applicator onto your blank.
8. Apply Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution to the same Felt and continue stamping to blend and lighten colors (this will make color disappear and spread all over, use a small amount)
9. Choose what rubber stamp you would like to use on your altered blank.
10. Apply ink( we recommend StayzOn or Archival Inks) to your rubber stamp.
11. Place your ink filled stamp onto altered blank carefully (it helps if you roll the stamp on)
12. Apply an even thin coat of Glossy Accents to over your altered blank and wait a couple hours till dry.
13. If you would like to dangle charms or crystals from the bottom of your altered blank , use your Screw Down Hole Punch from Beaducation (we recommend you do this in the beginning and use silver end to create hole)
14. Enjoy your new pendant!
Techniques: Alcohol Inks, Stamping,
Materials: Alcohol Ink, Glossy Accents,