Emboss, relief, paint, ink & resin an altered blank to create a beautiful faux enamel look!
1. Emboss an altered blank using a
Tim Holtz Swirls Texture Fade with the Sizzix Big Shot or a Cuttlebug.
2. Use fine steel wool or a sanding block to highlight the raised areas of the blank.
3. Apply pearl acrylic paint dabbers to the embossed surface. Blot dry with a paper towel.
4. Drop a variation of alcohol ink colors to create a beautiful mix of color.
5. Blot with a paper towel to lighten the color if desired.
6. Once dry, use fine steel wool or a sanding block to remove some of the ink & paint from the raised areas of the blank.
*if you would like a protective coating seal with ICE Resin, it gives it a beautiful enameled look!
Embossing technique shown on pages 23 & 22 of our Vintaj Jewelry Technique Book or view our Texturing & Embossing Technique Video
Materials: Pearls/Crystals, Art glass/Faceted glass, Lampwork glass, Acrylic Ink, Alcohol Ink, Ice Resin,