Botanical Floral Lampwork Beadhandmade by Lisa Kan
1. Form a Diamond Trellis Filigree on a ring mandrel.
2. Make a hole in the center of a Violet Petal Filigree.
3. String the following components onto a 2 inch head pin; 6mm Flower Spacer Bead, Botanical floral lampwork bead and Violet Petal Filigree.
4. String the head pin through the center opening of the filigree ring base.
5. While holding the pieces together, use your fingers to wrap the wire in a figure eight around two notches at the top of the filigree to secure beads.
6. Cut the remaining wire with a side cutter.
Materials: Lampwork glass,