Re-purpose beautiful vintage rhinestone jewelry (this was made from a clip-on earring)into a stunning cocktail ring!
1. Form a Diamond Trellis Filigree on a ring mandrel or with bale making pliers.
2. Form two points of a Diamond Swirls filigree to the inside of the ring base. Crimp swirl tips around the opposites sides of ring base to secure.
3. Cut off the earring clip component and hold the stone, ring base and filigree together.
4. Use your fingers to wrap the remaining two points of filigree around the stone.
5. Use chain nose pliers to secure the stone and filigree in place.
Materials: Simply Vintaj,