Botanical Floral Lampwork Beadhandmade by Lisa Kan
1. Form an Etruscan Swirl Filigree on a ring mandrel.
2. Flatten a 12mm Filigree Bead Cap using chain nose pliers.
3. String the following components onto a 2 inch head pin; Erinite 6mm rondelle crystal, 6mm Blossom Bead Cap, Botanical floral lampwork bead and flattened filigree bead cap.
4. String the head pin through the center opening of the filigree ring base.
5. While holding the pieces together, use your fingers to wrap the wire in a figure eight around two notches at the top of the filigree to secure beads.
6. Cut the remaining wire with a side cutter.
Materials: Pearls, Crystals,Lampwork glass,